16 July, 2015

Hallway Face Lift

I've been in my house for a little over a year and I'm just now getting the hallway painted. 

I chose the same gray color that I used in the living room, check out the post here to see that transformation. 


Before:

“Curiouser and curiouser!”                  

I kind of started painting at 8pm one night so some of these photos are dark






















After:






Used the gray from my living room. Good thing I'd gotten 2 gallons at the time! 

Here's the giant wad of tape I used on all the edges. Trust me. Use tape. Even with it, I sometimes missed. Nothing a bowl of warm water and a wash cloth couldn't quickly fix! 

Next, I'll be touching up all the white trim and moving onto the master bedroom which is the same color as the hallway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment