08 August, 2015

Changing my last name

Our wedding day finally arrived! 

It's been a hectic and crazy couple of weeks, especially the week leading up to our wedding, but the day finally arrived and we were able to celebrate and rejoice with family and friends on our day! 

We've been married for two weeks now and it still seems surreal. All of the hard work that was put into the wedding made the day appear as if it were a long way off. When the day finally did arrive, it was all a wonderful, magical blur that I can't wait to experience again through photos. 

Mallory, from Mallory Hall Photography, was our wonderful photographer who was able to photograph the entire day for us. I can't wait to see the final products! 

My family flew in from California & Indiana the week before the wedding in order to help out with last minute preparations. Thank goodness they did because we found out three days before the wedding that we would be changing the ceremony venue! 

Whew! 

Talk about last minute stress! 










Cousins! Still missing Emily, Jordana, Kevin, & Madeline





The day before the wedding my mom and aunts threw a bridal tea for me! 





 
 





Then we went off to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner! Yummy Mexican prepared by my brother-in-law! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment